Diana going down the Zip Line at the Utah Olympic Park.
Turn the volume up and press play to laugh at her and her very serious fear of heights.
I want to laugh, so I am just gonna' put some things on here that are guaranteed to make me giggle. So I hope they work for you too.
From Lily Tomlin in the hit play The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe (written by Ms. Jane Wagner).
- “All my life I’ve wanted to be somebody. But now I see that I should’ve been more specific.”
- "I'd do better at something creative, but somehow I lack talent to go with it, and being creative without talent is a bit like being a perfectionist and not being able to do anything right."
- "You'd think by now evolution could've at least evolved us to the point where we could change ourselves."
- "I can take reality in small doses, but as a lifestyle I think it's too confining."
- "Goin' crazy was the best thing ever happened to me. I don't say it's for everybody; some people couldn't cope.”
- “I refuse to be intimidated by reality anymore.”
- “What’s reality anyway? Reality is nothin’ but a collective hunch.”
Jack Handy, American Writer and cast member of Saturday Night Live from 1991-2003. Jack is famous for his Deep Thoughts.
- “I hope that someday we’ll be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”