I've already established in several blog entries that high temperatures are not my friend - thank you multiple sclerosis! However, I am determined to try to change my perspective of heat. Especially at this moment while I am feeling a bit trapped indoors this summer. So, when is heat good for people like me?
- I don't know about you, but internal heat from exercise is tolerable for me. I'm a bit addicted to it.
- Sometimes, I turn the air conditioning up really high so that I get very cold, just so that when I go outside during the summer I am happy to be in the heat while I move from car to building or inside my home to water the garden.
- I very much like my husband. Yeah for "intimate heat"! It's true! I'm just sayin'...
- I love running in cold or cooler temperatures (25-55), because the heat generated from running balances out the cold to make me feel perfectly content.
- Heat as applied to certain food keeps my stomach happy.
- Hot chocolate, herbal tea, cider! Yum!
Okay, now I feel a bit better and I have enjoyed a good laugh. How about you? What do you like about the heat? Please keep it clean use #3 as a cleanliness guide. Even if you don't have a condition where hot temperatures is a problem. Share!