This summer I moved my blog to a blogspot.com address and I also used the move as an opportunity to broaden the focus of my blog efforts.
However, I didn't want the changes to take away from the overall message, which is to: encourage others to find strength, hope and tenacity to face life's challenges head-on, as well as to thrive in spite of those challenges.
So below I have provided a Reader's Top Five list of the most read entries by you, as well as a Top Five list of my personal favorite posts of all time (that aren't already in the Reader's Top Five).
Reader's Top Five
1. Get In My Belly! (part II) 09/17/11
2. Abiding Love 10/01/11
3. The Military & Multiple Sclerosis 09/08/07
4. A Thanksgiving Tribute: To Don With Love 11/26/09
5. Get In My Belly! (part I) 09/16/11
My Top 5 Favorite Posts
1. My Road Back 10/27/10
2. And So It Goes 06/16/10
3. The Folds of Me 02/26/11
4. We Are Never Alone 09/05/10
5. I Want To Laugh 01/21/08